RECEPTAL® 2000ml Canister & Liner*
IM-AC-5509 2000ml RECEPTAL® re-usable Canister, each
IM-AC-5510 2000ml RECEPTAL® Liner with VAC-GARD® and 3/8” Orthopedic Port, disposable, 10 per case
IM-AC-5511 2000ml RECEPTAL® Liner with VAC-GARD®, disposable, 10 per case
*IMI requests that users do not use incorrectly sized liners with canisters.
RECEPTAL® Canisters are re-usable. Made of polycarbonate material, RECEPTAL® Canisters are designed with durability and efficiency in mind.
- Easy to read volume marks
- Large patient label strip for convenient documentation
- Canister “T” designates vacuum source connection to simplify canister set up
- Non-Sterile, Reusable
- Latex-Free and DEHP Free
RECEPTAL® Liners are disposable. Permanently attached lids and a multifunctional lid tube help decrease the risk of fluid exposure and improve ease-of-use. The disposable liner sizes are to be used with the same size RECEPTAL® Reusable Canisters. The disposable liners with integrated VAC-GARD® filter shut-off valve support best practice by preventing back flow of aerosols and fluids into the vacuum system.
- 100% leak tested seamless liners minimize risk of contamination
- Cost efficient integrated rotating lid tube promotes simple set-up
- Multiple liner options to meet clinical and safety needs
- Anti-foaming emulsion prevents froth formation and aerosolization, reducing the risk of contaminant exposure
- VAC-GARD® shut off valve includes a 0.3 micron bacterial eliminating filter effective in removing 99.9% of pseudomonas
- Liners are available with pre-gelled solidifiers for safer disposal
- Non-Sterile, Disposable
- Latex Free and BPA Free